Type your new text here.
JOIN US IN REACHING
OUR COMMUNITY FOR JESUS!
FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GET CONNECTED
A Time to Read
- An opportunity to enrich a child’s life through reading.
- We provide training
- Volunteer one hour a week to tutor a student
- Build a relationship and help a child to learn to read.
- Would you like to invest in students’ lives?
- Want to help encourage our teachers?
- We provide weekly & monthly events at HHS
- Takes place over the Holidays
- Shares the Gospel with children all over the world
- Want to fill a show box with random stuff?
- Breakfast for the teachers at the beginning of each semester
- Provide two $25 gift cards each month for a teacher/staff drawing.
- Provide/Supply candy, snacks, coffee cart, etc. at selected timed
during the year.
- Praying for the students and teachers throughout the year.
- Provide a scheduled meal for guests and staff
- Prepare the meal from specific menu and deliver food to Hospitality House
- Spend time with guests and staff while serving and eating
- Listen and pray with them
- Work with counselor to identify students/families that need
- Coordinate Angel Tree requests and return of gifts.
- Help at Scott Johnson with distribution on assigned day.
- Talk with and pray with families on distribution day.
New Waverly Food Bank
- Volunteer a few hours a month to help with deliveries of food, packing of food boxes and/or distribution at the food bank. (Easily fits your schedule)
- Let others see the hands and feet of Jesus in a very practical way.
- Experience a family of volunteers who care about those they serve and you..
- Pray for the needs of our “customers” and your team.
Fall Festival & Car Show
- Event hosted by us!
- Do you like cars, vendors, food, and games?
- Fun event for all ages
- Help us provide a safe event for families around Halloween
Mission Field Week
- Local Mission Trip for our Student Ministry
- Incorporates fun and discipleship with our Preschool
- Do you like to work in the kitchen, plan games, or lead Bible studies?
- Assist in providing counseling to those in need
- Volunteer with ground, maintenance, or classes
- Throwing baby showers, hosting a diaper drive, donating gift giftcards, or even mentoring is always welcome!
Good Shepherd Mission
- Great place to help feed those in our community
- Want to help cook or serve meal?
- Do you enjoy helping in the background?
- There is always a need to help in the food pantry
- Take training in one of the areas of service
- Actively serve when the need arises.
- Sign up to be a prayer partner for those who actively serve.
- Wear the yellow bracelet during the deployment and pray for all
- Be a volunteer or a prayer partner during times of deployment in
response to disasters.
If you are interested in being a part of outreach, please contact our ministry or staff leader.